Saturday, September 5, 2015

Happy Teachers' Day

Communication received from a Law Associate:
September 05.2015
Sir,
I have spent the entire day thinking how best to wish you. How best to convey my deepest regard on this day. I realised, it certainly was not possible. Not to put in words something so heartfelt; words would never give justice...
I decided to keep it simple.
I decided to be exact. To the point. Straight. Unambiguous.
I decided to not think too much and just go with the flow, because that is how I remember you would write...
I may be wrong.
Thank you. So much.
For being exactly who you are. 
For being an unapologetic and completely complete version of yourself.
Thank you. For letting me be a part of that.
Thank you. For setting standards.
Thank you. For making me understand that it is human to be human. That it is okay to revel in my deepest insecurities.
Thank you. For making understand that that is where my biggest strengths lie.
Thank you. For making me realise that the biggest and the most heartfelt joy in the world is in noticing the simplest of things. I realised that after I noticed a butterfly on a flower I just potted in my garden.
Thank you. For training me, without realising, to think like you (at least I believe so).
Of course not completely, but I feel so.
Every time I'm faced with a situation, I think of how you would handle it, what your reaction would be. I may not have the correct answer but I feel I have a better understanding of things than I did back then...
Sir, thank you for really making me understand the joy in books.
I read The Fountainhead almost every month and realise how much more there still is to learn from just that one book...
Thank you. For making me realise how important it is to be true to oneself. To be completely honest at a soul level. To disagree with things that DO NOT agree with one at ones soul level... I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to something so fundamental...
Thank you. For making me realise the beauty in everything around me. I cannot stress upon it enough, but you literally opened my eyes to my surroundings. I see love and joy and grandeur in even a dirty wall... Thank you...
I could go on and on and on...
Sir, thank you for accepting me to be a part of your world. You have certainly changed mine.

Ajita

Reply

Ajita, 
Blessed Be. 
Thanks for the most precious, wondrous and reflective gift, every word of which does complete justice to what you have felt and is true. If that is so, how can you ever be wrong.
Ajita, all that you have learnt and all that you continue to learn is all result of your own deep commitment to your own self. You possess a great heart, an unbending positive will, simplicity and humbleness is ingrained deep in your spirit.
You have an unshakable integrity and a singularity of purpose which has the potentiality to deal with the most adverse and difficult times. And all this exists naturally in your system. 
Great books are reflections of great minds and are best companions in life. Mother nature and nature laws has the beauty and structures which continue to manifest and reflect it's magnanimity at all times. It provides you with fundamentals of existence, continue to observe and enjoy it's glamor in the stillness of time.
Always continue to enjoy the ecstasy of your blissful existence and take care of your own self and Praveen...
Blessed be...
Aruneshwar

No comments: